Bold Checkout merchants on Adobe Commerce can use third-party shipping integrations with no additional configuration. By installing the Bold Checkout Extension and a shipping extension, such as ShipperHQ, a store can use Bold Checkout without sacrificing their shipping customizations.
The following diagram shows how Bold Checkout and Shipper HQ interact:
Potential use cases
ShipperHQ provides a robust shipping experience. Use cases for ShipperHQ include:
- Set rules based on geographic zones, specific products, price, weight and more.
- Surcharge or discount your live and custom rates.
- Offer free shipping based on conditions you choose.
- Set promotions for a specific range of time.
- Restrict shipping options for specific goods or locations.
Use the following instructions to set up Bold Checkout with Shipper HQ:
- Identify which Bold Checkout configuration you want, and follow the appropriate installation instructions.
- Install the ShipperHQ extension on your Adobe Commerce store.
- Create a website in your Shipper HQ configuration.
- Connect and configure your ShipperHQ extension.