Before you begin implementing your platform connector, you must complete a few steps to get set up.
Create an account in Bold Account Center
To create an account and connect your store in Bold Account Center, complete the following steps.
- On the Bold Account Center login page, click Create account.
- Complete the Name, Organization, Email, and Password fields. In this case, Organization usually refers to your company's name. This value is used to identify the stores associated with your account.
- Click Next. You are redirected to a new screen where you can add your first store.
- From the Platform drop-down menu, select the Custom option.
- Enter your Store URL and use the Currency drop-down to select the currency you want your store to use.
- Click Add store.
- In the pop-up dialog, you can invite new users to your organization or go to Launchpad, where you can manage your store.
Create an API access token
Once your store appears in the Bold Account Center, you can log in and create your API credentials. Complete the steps in the Quick Start to create and retrieve both your API access token and shared secret.
When prompted to select access scopes for the API access token, select the scopes shown in the following table and screenshot:
|Core||Products||Read & Write|
|Core||Customers||Read & Write|
|Core||Orders||Read & Write|
|Core||Connector Destinations||Read & Write|
Configure firewall settings
Many merchants have firewalls in place that restrict incoming and outgoing network traffic, allowing only a predefined set of IP addresses. The nature of a platform connector requires Bold to make calls to your server. For Bold's integrations to function, Bold domains must be able to make requests to your application.
To ensure proper operation, you must configure your firewall settings to allow requests from the following domains or IP addresses:
- IP Addresses
Bold's applications are hosted on Google Cloud Platform, in the
northamerica-northeast1 scope. These IPs are included below: